At AVI, we live and breathe technology. It’s just part of our DNA. We’re deeply passionate about designing and integrating the latest technology for our customers. We cross the entire spectrum of business, government, healthcare, education and entertainment and we’re currently seeking a Sales Coordinator to join our team.
What You Will Be Doing
The Sales Coordinator provides customer care and support to AVI Account Managers. In addition, he/she will be responsible for learning AVI Systems’ business practices, products and services and developing effective sales administration skills.
This person will also be responsible for handling all branch/regional sales administration activities required to support AVI’s customers, account managers, and leadership, including RFP’s, project submittals, staff and customers events.
What you Bring to Assure Success:
- High school education, good verbal and written communication skills, and organized working skills
- This position requires an aggressive and competitive nature, outgoing personality, and good listening skills.
- The person must have computer literacy skills and basic knowledge in word processing, spreadsheets, and working with pdf documents
- Face-to-face communication skills, telephone communication skills, and customer relation skills are vital to success in this position.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams as well as standard pdf programs (Adobe Acrobat and Bluebeam)
Why Should You Apply?
Our customers consider us an active partner in their planning and strategy, as we are on the cutting edge of where the market is headed. We are able to attract and retain the best talent by leveraging our employee-owned (ESOP) environment as co-owners. If you want to participate in a company as a co-owner (AVI is 100% employee-owned!), join a team that lives and breathes by its values, and take on a new challenge in an ever-changing market, then apply now!
AVI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
To receive consideration, an interested person must apply through the AVI Systems career site.
|Min Hiring Rate
|Max Hiring Rate