At AVI, we live and breathe technology. It’s just part of our DNA. We’re deeply passionate about designing and integrating the latest technology for our customers. We cross the entire spectrum of business, government, healthcare, education, and entertainment and we’re currently seeking a Service Contracts Administrator.
The Service Contracts Administrator prepares, reviews, administers and tracks service contract proposals and renewals. Explains service terms to internal and external customers and answers questions about contracts. In addition, Service Contract Administrators must maintain knowledge of manufacturing processes for quoting and delivering services that are provided.
- Proposals and renewals for Managed Service quotes are provided in a timely manner with accurate and up-to-date pricing.
- Explain service terms to internal and external customers and answers questions about contracts.
- Assist AVI’s order processing team to ensure required services are ordered timely and accurately.
- Manufacturer metrics are monitored and adhered to allowing AVI to maintain strategic partnerships.
- Managed Services quotes are provided in a timely manner with accurate and up-to-date pricing.
- Coordinate with manufacturers for pricing and quotes pertaining to maintenance and services required to support the service to be provided.
- Recurring calls are created where applicable to ensure service delivery of services to be provided.
Skills and Experience:
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess great customer service skills
- The ability to work independently, be self-directed, and make sound decisions based on customer satisfaction.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations
- Organized and detail-oriented.
Why Should You Apply?
Our customers consider us an active partner in their planning and strategy, as we are on the cutting edge of where the market is headed. We are able to attract and retain the best talent by leveraging our employee-owned (ESOP) environment as co-owners. If you want to participate in a company as a co-owner (AVI is 100% employee-owned!), join a team that lives and breathes by its values, and take on a new challenge in an ever-changing market, then apply now!
AVI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.