At AVI, we live and breathe technology. It's just part of our DNA. We're deeply passionate about designing and integrating the latest technology for our customers. We cross the entire spectrum of business, government, healthcare, education, and entertainment and we're currently seeking a Technical Services Manager for our team.
What You'll Be Doing:
- This position will have a direct responsibility to plan and manage resources, develop technical services personnel, and deliver technical services that meet the defined profitability and customer satisfaction levels of the regional business unit
- The operational decision made at this level will be conducted within the business plan, budget, policies, and procedures of the company
- The Technical Services Manager directly supervises 1 to 20 employees
Professional Skills & Knowledge Requirements: A successful candidate will have progressive experience in managerial, business, and financial planning, and technical skills in a technical service or product sector. Must be a seasoned commercial leader who brings a hands-on approach and is known for getting things done.
In addition, this candidate must have:
- Educational and experience background should consist of management, business, and technical electronics training or experience
- Computer literacy skills and financial budgeting skills are very important to this position
- Previous A/V, Broadcast, or IT systems design, installation, or service experience is required
- The Technical Services Manager must be able to work independently and be able to make management decisions within the scope of policies, procedures, and budgets of the company
- Customer and employee relation skills also have direct results on success in the position
- CTS Certification is preferred, but not required with the right experience.
Why Should You Apply?
Our customers consider us an active partner in their planning and strategy, as we are on the cutting edge of where the market is headed. We are able to attract and retain the best talent by leveraging our employee-owned (ESOP) environment as co-owners. If you want to participate in a company as a co-owner (AVI is 100% employee-owned!), join a team that lives and breathes by its values, and take on a new challenge in an ever-changing market, then apply now!
AVI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
To receive consideration, an interested person must apply through the AVI Systems career site
|Department||Pay Type||Min Hiring Rate||Max Hiring Rate|