At AVI, we live and breathe technology. It is just part of our DNA. We are deeply enthusiastic about designing and integrating the latest technology for our customers. We cross the entire spectrum of business, government, healthcare, education and entertainment and we are currently seeking a Shipping/Receiving Coordinator to join our growing team.
What You Will be Doing:
- Receive, verify, inspect, and properly label all incoming deliveries.
- Sort, organize, and distribute/store inventory in proper location.
- Pack orders properly for shipment/pickup and delivery.
- Process outgoing shipments properly using UPS, FedEx, and various freight forwarders.
- Maintain documentation control in all company platforms.
- Coordinate and document material request for all departments
- Generate bills of lading and schedule pickups and deliveries
- Drive company vehicle/box truck to make customer deliveries and stock pick-ups.
- Conduct Inventory cycle counts of finished goods.
- Report incoming packages to appropriate department/end-user.
- Timely report damaged or missing inventory.
- Handle and operate necessary tools and accessories in maintaining and managing a warehouse.
- Work as an active team member to complete team goals
Requirements and Qualifications for Success:
- Working knowledge and experience in inventory management
- Familiarity with pic orders, Fed Ex and UPS shipping links, ability to read and understand stock status reports and material variance reports.
- PC skills with proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and ERP Systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time, lift 50-75 lbs. repeatedly.
- Ability to work independently, be versatile and adapt to a fast-paced environment.
- Experience operating a box truck delivery vehicle.
- Experience/Certification operating a forklift is desirable.
- 3-5 years of Warehousing/Shipping/Receiving Experience
- High level customer service experience and enjoy interacting with customers.
- Integrate best practices in handling warehouse materials.
- Follow all health and safety procedure and regulations as dictated by the organization and the state.
Why Should You Apply?
Our customers consider us an active partner in their planning and strategy, as we are on the cutting edge of where the market is headed. We are able to attract and retain the best talent by leveraging our employee-owned (ESOP) environment as co-owners. If you want to participate in a company as a co-owner (AVI is 100% employee-owned!), join a team that lives and breathes by its values, and take on a new challenge in an ever-changing market, then apply now!
AVI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
To receive consideration, an interested person must apply through the AVI Systems career site.
|Department||Pay Type||Min Hiring Rate||Max Hiring Rate|