Integrating AV and Architecture
In this training session, we focus on the role integrators play in the design-bid-build process as well as the importance of collaboration.
Key topics discussed include:
- Failing to Innovate
- The Iron Triangle of Quality: Scope, Time and Cost
- Why Work with an AV Integrator
- Understanding the Technology Discovery Process
More effective collaboration between architects and audiovisual technology integrators has become more beneficial than ever before. Join us and reap the benefits of collaboration across the design, architect and systems integration process.
Integrators, designers, and architects:
Every project a designer, architect and technology systems integrator gets involved with has its own unique challenges.
- Increased costs due to technology requirements being left out of the mix
- Missed deadlines because plans must be revised to retrofit AV equipment
- Clients who can’t articulate their technology needs adequately… until the project is well underway
Fortunately, with proper collaboration and planning, most issues can be eliminated early on — saving time, money and a load of frustrations.
The key to meaningful collaboration is communication — from the planning stage all the way through to completion. Communication is vital because it helps clients, design teams and integrators develop the best solution and environment without wasting precious financial resources.