Imagine this: You're tasked with finding new AV solutions for your organization. You read the brochures, watch the demos, and talk to the salespeople. But you still have questions. What does this solution look like when it’s installed? Will employees understand how to use it? Will it meet the needs of my team?
AVI Systems understands these challenges. That's why we’ve invested in creating Experience Centers throughout the U.S. – places where you can see, touch, and use various AV solutions in a real-world setting. Even better, our experienced staff – including design engineers, installers, and project managers – can walk you through various AV use case and configuration scenarios, answer every question, and help you find the perfect solution for your business.
How AVI Reduces Uncertainty in the AV Buying Journey
Audiovisual solutions can positively impact every aspect of your business, from employee productivity to customer satisfaction. But with so many different components and options to consider – not to mention a significant investment on the line – it can be overwhelming for organizations to know where to start.
As a result, some might invest in solutions that don’t fully meet their needs or use cases. This can lead to wasted time, money, and resources.
Our Experience Centers are designed to take the guesswork out of the AV buying journey. They feature the latest and greatest solutions and, in many cases, are the only way for end-users and IT leaders to understand the full capabilities of different solutions.
Lori Krzewinski is a sales manager based in AVI Systems’ Milwaukee office. One of her customers had a large three-way combine-divide training space, and they were fairly certain they wanted a projection and screen system for that room. That’s the technology they were familiar with.
"I was concerned that the low ceiling in their space would cut off content with a projector and screen solution. So, I invited them to our Experience Center in Milwaukee to see some other options."
"After their visit, this client chose to go with a series of 98-inch displays instead, and they’ve been delighted with their decision. If they hadn’t seen the different options firsthand, they likely would have been unhappy with their original decision," Krzewinski continued.
A Closer Look at AVI’s Chicago Experience Center
When customers arrive at our audiovisual Experience Center in the Chicagoland area, it’s often their first time seeing the latest AV technology first-hand.
“In many ways, our Experience Center is a showcase for return to work,” says Tom Melms, regional vice president at AVI Systems in Chicago. “Today, offices must be worth returning to and should be geared more toward meetings than just getting work done. That’s why our Experience Center presents multiple meeting scenarios and use cases.”
For example, you can experience any of these spaces in our Chicago location:
- Meeting room audiovisual in various room sizes, including huddle rooms and Microsoft Teams signature room featuring the Front Row layout (21:9 displays)
- Unified collaboration and digital media solutions tools
- Collaboration areas with wireless content sharing
- Microsoft, Cisco, and Zoom platforms
- Training and town hall meeting room technology
- AVI’s pre-configured meeting room solution, Velocity
“Many of today’s buyers are more interested in the experience of AV solutions – like adoption and workflow – than in technical specifications. Our space allows visitors to see the features and benefits of different solutions in action and learn how they can be integrated into their existing spaces,” says Melms.
Related Content: Click to watch a video tour of the Chicago Experience Center
Just up the shore of Lake Michigan, the AVI Experience Center in Milwaukee also has a space called “The Lab,” specifically designed to let customers compare different solutions. This allows visitors to see how various systems perform in a real-world setting before purchasing.
A Special Note for CTOs and System Admins
We mean it when we say you can ask us anything you’d like about our solutions. For example:
- CTOs – you can dig into essential details like cost, implementation timelines, Day 2 support, network security considerations, AV ecosystems, and much more. We can even take you behind the scenes so you can see how we tag, stage, prep, load software, and manage logistics for large implementations, including global enterprises.
- System Admins – you can kick the tires and ask away. We love talking about training, user adoption, troubleshooting, and system management. And if you really want to geek out, we’ll even open up our rack room so you can see how the equipment is physically interconnected and configured (but consider yourself warned: we could talk about specs like display pixel pitch, signal flow, power distribution, and cable management all day long).
Ready to Make Your Office a Place Employees Want to Return To?
AVI Systems is the largest global audiovisual and unified collaboration systems integrator. We work with companies of every size across industries in the United States and, through our partnership with GPA, around the world. We use our Proven Process to deliver end-to-end AV and UC solutions in an IT-centric way.
If you’re planning a workplace update and are the type of IT leader who likes to have first-hand experience with technology before you buy, consider visiting one of our Experience Centers. We’re ready to start the conversation whenever you are.
©AVI Systems, Inc., 2023