Visit Booth No. 2151 to Experience New Microsoft Front Row Meeting Room Solutions; See Collegiate Esports Competitions at InfoComm | AVI Esports Live Booth No. 4033
MINNEAPOLIS – May 30, 2023 – AVI Systems, the largest global audiovisual systems integrator, will exhibit at InfoComm 2023, June 14-16, Booth No. 2151 in Orlando. InfoComm is the most comprehensive event for audiovisual solutions that enable integrated experiences. The exhibition at the Orlando Convention Center features thousands of technology solutions for audio, conferencing and collaboration, digital signage, content, production and streaming, video capture and production, control, and live events.
“For years, InfoComm has been the place to be to see the latest technologies and identify the solutions that will help drive an organization forward,” said Craig Gudorf, vice president of marketing at AVI Systems. “AVI’s presence in Orlando is the largest ever. Combined with GPA, we have more than 160 staff at this event and we’re covering more than 4,000 square feet of booth and meeting space to reach engage with our customers, enhance our relationships with technology manufacturers and share our global expertise as a systems integrator.”
AVI’s booth at InfoComm will feature:
- Velocity Signature meeting room solutions featuring Microsoft Front Row. AVI’s newest meeting space solutions expand on the popular Velocity system. Velocity Signature incorporates hybrid optimized tools like widescreen displays, curved tables, and collaboration whiteboards. These new solutions improve remote participant experiences for meeting scenarios where the quality of collaboration is paramount. Room solutions are available in small, medium, and large formats and can be ordered within minutes and installed within hours.
- Executive town hall broadcast technology. More organizations are incorporating custom broadcast solutions to reach audiences quickly and with high-quality content. AVI's newest executive broadcast solutions help simplify large town hall-style meetings and enable executives to communicate with confidence to keep stakeholders informed.
- AVI VISION: digital tools for more transparency. Global program management managed services, and access to AVI’s service catalog are now conveniently offered through a secure online portal from AVI Systems. AVI VISION provides the real-time access users need to stay informed and gain insight into their AV estate.
- Customer Experience Center (CXC) technology solutions have become critically important to how organizations connect with customers and prospects. AVI and T1V partnered to create a CXC solution that is dynamic, easy to set up, and affordable. The solution includes story-creation capabilities that help organizations inform clients and differentiate themselves from competitors.
InfoComm | Esports Live Venue
InfoComm Esports Live (booth #4033) is a first-hand experience that will help esports communities understand how to thrive at any school or university. AVI and Avixa partnered with several major technology manufacturers to create an InfoComm experience that addresses the tech needed to field a championship esports team. Attendees will get a hands-on experience with:
- Live 3x3 College esports teams from Faulkner University and Talladega College hosted on the Game Stage, complete with the latest gaming stations and furniture.
- Live streaming and broadcast with multi-camera production; and details about what it takes to create an online presence and following.
- Shoutcasting, game calls, and live podcasts.
- A Coaching Station where attendees can meet with varsity collegiate esports coaches, and participate in keynotes on the business of collegiate esports and the technology of collegiate esports.
GPA Global Lounge at Rosen Center
Step into the GPA Global Lounge, Signature 1 Room at the Rosen Centre, to learn how enterprise organizations benefit from GPA experts around the world. Learn how GPA delivers, deploys, and manages AV/UC solutions for global entities.
AVI is the largest shareholder in GPA, a global entity comprised of 29 regional business units serving clients in 170 cities around the world. Last year, our combined entity deployed 21,000 initiatives in practically every corner of the world. Working with GPA ensures:
- A single point of contact Enterprise Delivery Team managing your AV estate needs
- Standard methodologies and operational delivery structures
- Consistency and reliability no matter where you have offices around the world
InfoComm 2023 also includes education sessions and certification opportunities. To learn more about InfoComm, visit www.infocommshow.org.
ABOUT AVI SYSTEMS
AVI Systems is the largest global audiovisual and unified collaboration systems integrator with 30 locations in the United States, and the ability to do business nearly anywhere in the world. Organizations that value the power of visual communications trust AVI Systems to enable people and teams to communicate their critical ideas. The solutions AVI designs and supports help accelerate decision-making, improve human interactions and create immersive digital experiences. For more information about AVI Systems, visit www.avisystems.com.