Visit AVI at Booth No. W2047; See Technology Subscription Plans for Modern Meeting Spaces, Digital Media Packages, Enterprise Capabilities, and New Support Offerings
MINNEAPOLIS – May 17, 2022 – AVI Systems, the largest global audiovisual service provider, today announced it will exhibit at InfoComm 2022, June 8-10, Booth No. W2047 in Las Vegas. InfoComm is the most comprehensive event for audiovisual solutions that enable integrated experiences. The exhibition at the Las Vegas Convention Center features thousands of technology solutions for audio, conferencing and collaboration, digital signage, content, production and streaming, video capture and production, control, and live events.
AVI's Booth at InfoComm Will Feature:
- Velocity subscription-based meeting solutions. AVI leads the industry in offering organizations of any size the ability to select pre-configured, easy-to-install meeting room technology. Clients can purchase Velocity systems for Microsoft Teams rooms, Zoom Rooms, or BYOM meeting spaces – or they can forego the capital expenditure and pay a monthly subscription fee.
- Digital signage and town hall broadcast technology packages. As more people return to the office and the hybrid work world continues to evolve, new forms of digital signage and communication have rushed to keep up. AVI will showcase new digital signage solutions as well as broadcast packages that simplify town hall meetings and other executive communication – enabling organizations to keep stakeholders informed.
- New offerings for global enterprise clients. Managing the entire enterprise estate of AV, digital media, and broadcast technologies is second nature for AVI. The company strives to make AV perform like IT, so IT teams can focus on other issues. AVI’s new Enterprise Deployment Centers provide the logistics and testing enterprises demand – ensuring new systems arrive ready for installation and work from Day One.
- Expertise from Microsoft Gold-Certified specialists. Working closely with Microsoft, AVI’s Microsoft Consultancy, Magenium, has doubled in size since 2020. Engineers and consultants have deployed more than 16,000 Teams rooms in the last 24 months. Combined, this team provides clients with expertise in Teams adoption, governance, and training; Teams Meeting Workshops; kitted Teams Rooms, room interoperability; MTR product bundles from Crestron, Poly, Logitech, and Yealink; and ongoing room system management.
- World-class managed services. Lean IT teams no longer have the bandwidth to support dozens of meeting rooms and a broad set of integrated technology systems. Through AVI managed services offerings including on-site staffing, 24/7/365 e-bonding, monitoring tools, and more, organizations can ensure their AV technology remains up and running at all times.
“We’re excited to be part of InfoComm 2022 and show AVI’s strength as a solutions provider and systems integrator,” said Craig Gudorf, vice president of marketing at AVI Systems. “Our scope of services, engineering capabilities, manufacturing partnerships, and expertise in operating around the world gives us a huge advantage. We can help any organization create human impact with AV, unified collaboration, digital media, and broadcast solutions. Very few companies have this full suite of skills and capabilities.”
About AVI Systems
AVI Systems is the largest global audiovisual services provider with 25 locations in the United States, and the ability to do business in 164 cities and 50 countries worldwide. Organizations that value the power of visual communications trust AVI Systems to enable people and teams to communicate their critical ideas. The solutions AVI designs and supports help accelerate decision making, improve human interactions and create immersive digital experiences. For more information about AVI Systems, visit www.avisystems.com.