AVI Systems is looking for an Account Manager who is a self-motivated seller of AV solutions – not just a seller of AV equipment. You will identify opportunities with new and existing customers within AV environments that include videoconferencing, meeting room spaces, enterprise technologies, digital signage and video editing/production. You will also collaborate with engineering, design and project management teams to provide solutions, and close the business.
What you’ll be doing:
- Establishing Key Accounts and building on our already substantial client base with new clients, using your experience calling on small, medium and large size businesses, design architects, General Contractors and collaborating with our partners.
- Participate in exceptional ongoing educational opportunities at our new million-dollar training center and at our regional office to stay on top of new technology.
- Assist clients in improving efficiency and profitability by having a thorough grasp on company and partner’s products and solutions.
- Participate in a uniquely supportive team culture, one that presumes that every member of the team is here for the long haul. We invest in one another and that profit our clients as much as it does us.
Requirements to Assure Success:
- Aggressive, energetic, self-starter with an established skill set in solution and relationship sales.
- Experience in AV / broadcast / videoconferencing / IT / Network sales preferred – will consider strong B2B selling experience.
- Strong attention to detail including using a CRM Program for your success.
- Proven history of meeting or exceeding sales objectives.
- Be self-motivated, driven and professional, with a goal setting mentality.
Our customers consider us an active partner in their planning and strategy, as we are on the cutting edge of where the market is headed. We are able to attract and retain the best talent by leveraging our employee-owned (ESOP) environment as co-owners. If you want to participate in a company as a co-owner (AVI is 100% employee-owned!), join a team that lives and breathes by its values, and take on a new challenge in an ever-changing market, then apply now!
AVI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Please include your resume when you apply.