At AVI, we live and breathe technology. It's just part of our DNA. We're deeply passionate about designing and integrating the latest technology for our customers. We cross the entire spectrum of business, government, healthcare, education and entertainment and we're currently seeking an A/V Engineering Supervisor to our San Diego team.
What You'll Be Doing
The Engineering Supervisor will ensure that the day-to-day activities of the engineering staff provide services and customer support that result in high levels of productivity of individual engineers. The engineering supervisor will provide customers, sales representatives, and the engineering staff with design and design support of multifaceted high level audio, video, audio-visual, and presentation systems. This individual will also provide technical input and alternatives to develop solutions and conceptual engineering design specifications to meet the customer's application.
What You Bring to Assure Success:
- Previous experience in the service and installation of audio, video, audio-visual and presentation systems
- Previous experience with DSP and Crestron
- Computer literacy skills supported by acknowledged certification and AutoCAD software familiarity are also very important
- Communication, leadership, supervisory and customer relation skills, and the ability to work independently and to be self-directed
- Knowledge of project financial reports, and the ability to control costs in the design and management of projects
- Capability to make sound financial decisions based on budget and customer satisfaction
- Educational background should consist of formal technical electronics training
- CTS-D Certification, preferred
Why should you apply?
Our customers consider us an active partner in their planning and strategy, as we are on the cutting edge of where the market is headed. We are able to attract and retain the best talent by leveraging our employee-owned (ESOP) environment as co-owners. If you want to participate in a company as a co-owner (AVI is 100% employee-owned!), join a team that lives and breathes by its values, and take on a new challenge in an ever-changing market, then apply now!
AVI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.