At AVI, we live and breathe technology. It’s just part of our DNA. We’re deeply passionate about designing and integrating the latest technology for our customers. We cross the entire spectrum of business, government, healthcare, education and entertainment and we’re currently seeking an Audio Visual Installation Technician to join our Milwaukee team.
What You'll Be Doing
You would support AVI Systems’ clients directly by assisting with maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of their audio/visual equipment.
What You Bring to Assure Success:
- Previous experience in the service or installation of audio, video, and/or audiovisual, presentation systems and IT/Networks
- Ability to work independently, be self-directed and make sound decisions based on customer satisfaction
- Communication and customer relation skills
- Ability and willingness to travel to customer sites
- InfoComm CTS Certification preferred
- Rack assembly, equipment placement and console placement are performed in accordance with system diagrams and established company technical services standards.
- System cabling, labeling and termination are performed in accordance with system diagrams and established company technical services standards.
- Equipment external to the racks is installed in accordance with system diagrams.
- Assigned tasks relating to job site work areas are maintained in an organized and clean manner.
- Required project technical and operating manuals are retained in accordance with instruction of the Lead Installation Technician, Project Manager, or the Project Engineer.
- Work done in conjunction with other construction trades and contractors is amicably and professionally performed.
- Ability to read and interpret project documentation to include; system flow diagrams, elevations, details plan drawings and schedules.
Why should you apply?
Our customers consider us an active partner in their planning and strategy, as we are on the cutting edge of where the market is headed. We are able to attract and retain the best talent by leveraging our employee-owned (ESOP) environment as co-owners. If you want to participate in a company as a co-owner (AVI is 100% employee-owned!), join a team that lives and breathes by its values, and take on a new challenge in an ever-changing market, then apply now!
AVI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.