At AVI, we live and breathe technology. It’s just part of our DNA. We're a systems integrator that creates custom audiovisual, unified collaboration, and digital media solutions to improve how people work and communicate. Our technical experts partner with architects, builders, facility, and IT managers to design systems used by organizations in every industry and of every size – from 60,000 seat stadiums to small meeting rooms. It’s our goal to deliver easy to operate, simple to maintain and ROI-focused solutions that result in human impact -- technology that works for people, not the other way around.
Digital marketing at AVI is on the move – quickly becoming a key component in decision making as marketing and sales strategies are developed. It’s an exciting field that constantly evolves as new platforms get introduced. The Digital Marketing Specialist will contribute by providing critical analytics and information that helps the sales organization achieve its goals. In this role (remote position), you will also increase AVI’s brand awareness through the promotion of company services and drive prospects to conversions.
You will accomplish this by analyzing, interpreting, and reporting on the performance of all marketing activity (emails, landing pages, leads, campaigns, social, paid media). You will also partner with the digital marketing manager and marketing vice president to ensure the effective automation and operation of software and CMS platforms. AVI uses HubSpot marketing automation and CMS. Experience in both platforms is essential.
What You'll Be Responsible For:
- Manage HubSpot including the creation of workflows, email, website pages, landing pages, forms, follow up emails, social media and blog publishing.
- Establish and maintain scalable data processes that ensure best practices in lead generation and CRM management within the CRM.
- Maintain and support marketing data intelligence, including the attribution, analysis, reporting, and spreadsheets of key marketing metrics.
- Evaluate, build, and improve marketing database segmentation strategy and fulfill ongoing CRM management.
- Develop insightful HubSpot dashboards, reports, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity and execute data migration/cleansing projects.
- Analyze, interpret, and report on the performance of all marketing activity (emails, landing pages, leads, campaigns) by analyzing existing data as well as historical trends to provide actionable recommendations and deliver continuous improvements.
- Build, schedule and optimize marketing automation with HubSpot workflows and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Basic website updates and modifications through HubSpot CMS.
SEO audits, optimization, and best practices: website, content, landing pages, emails, etc.
- Maintain brand alignment and consistency in all digital and social media marketing initiatives and communications.
- Provide support to other areas of marketing as needed.
- Stay current with the digital marketing landscape; research and communicate best practices, industry trends and HubSpot platform updates.
Professional Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
- B.A./B.S. in Marketing, Business, Communications, or related field.
- Minimum 2 years hands-on experience with HubSpot Marketing & CMS Hub required.
- Experience with HubSpot integrations a plus.
- Strong understanding of HTML, CSS and Photoshop.
- Proficient with website supporting tools, including Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and SEO tools (Moz), SurveyMonkey and Bizzabo.
- Comfortable working remotely and independently as well as with a team and have the time management and self-discipline to get things done in a fast-paced environment with team members across time zones.
- Able to plan, organize, and multi-task to complete assignments in an efficient manner.
- Able to analyze digital data to draw key recommendations around website, blogs, and pillar page optimization.
- Expert-level understanding of all social media platforms.
- Able to problem solve quickly, independently, and in group settings.
Why should you apply?
Our customers consider us an active partner in their planning and strategy, as we are on the cutting edge of where the market is headed. We are able to attract and retain the best talent by leveraging our employee-owned (ESOP) environment as co-owners. If you want to participate in a company as a co-owner (AVI is 100% employee-owned!), join a team that lives and breathes by its values, and take on a new challenge in an ever-changing market, then apply now!
AVI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.