At AVI, we live and breathe technology. It’s just part of our DNA. We’re deeply passionate about designing and integrating the latest technology for our customers. We cross the entire spectrum of business, government, healthcare, education and entertainment and we’re currently seeking a Customer Success Manager to join our team
What You'll Be Doing
The Customer Success Manager plays a pivotal role within AVI Systems by serving as the Managed Services operational leader responsible for customer support ownership, customer supported resource allocation and management, and overall customer service estate health. This position will also act as a liaison between the branch operations team, tiered support subject matter experts, and the central service desk. This role will support the Managed Services organization as a whole, but the core focus of the position will be around Tier 1 and Tier 2 support for specifically named accounts. This position will also support the field and branch teams for MS sales opportunities to achieve our business revenue, gross profit (GP) and profitability objectives annually.
What You Bring to Assure Success:
- The Customer Success Manager must possess strong service development, service sales methodology experience, service management and honed skills in building working relationships with cross functional teams.
- Educational and experience background should consist of managed services operation, CRM utilization, IT service management, ITIL based service methodology, and preferred global services management
- Experience with communicating effectively with different customer levels up to, and including, C-level executives.
- The Customer Success Manager must have the ability to create and develop collateral and service presentations, business correspondence, and reporting procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the public
Why should you apply?
Our customers consider us an active partner in their planning and strategy, as we are on the cutting edge of where the market is headed. We are able to attract and retain the best talent by leveraging our employee-owned (ESOP) environment as co-owners. If you want to participate in a company as a co-owner (AVI is 100% employee-owned!), join a team that lives and breathes by its values, and take on a new challenge in an ever-changing market, then apply now!
AVI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.