At AVI, we live and breathe technology. It’s just part of our DNA. We’re deeply passionate about designing and integrating the latest technology for our customers. We cross the entire spectrum of business, government, healthcare, education, and entertainment and we’re currently seeking a Service Delivery Coordinator to join our Minneapolis team.
The Service Delivery Coordinator plays a pivotal role within AVI by serving as the initial point of contact for service issues being reported by our customers. This role will support AVI Customers and will be a member of the ProSupport Services team. This person will be responsible for Incident Management, Service Requests, Ticket Ownership, Reporting, Events, and Problem Management. It will support the Service Contracts sold by the branch and MS Practice to achieve our business revenue, gross profit (GP), and profitability objectives.
Requirements to assure success:
- Ability to understand ITSM/ITIL definitions, operations and methodologies.
- Previous experience providing exceptional customer service to Enterprise Customers
- Previous exposure to Audiovisual, Unified Communications, and/or Digital
- Signage is preferred. Experience in IT, Telecommunications or other closely relatable industries will also be considered.
- CTS certification is preferred, or willing to achieve within 6 months of employment
Why should you apply?
Our customers consider us an active partner in their planning and strategy, as we are on the cutting edge of where the market is headed. We are able to attract and retain the best talent by leveraging our employee-owned (ESOP) environment as co-owners. If you want to participate in a company as a co-owner (AVI is 100% employee-owned!), join a team that lives and breathes by its values, and take on a new challenge in an ever-changing market, then apply now!
AVI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.