At AVI, we live and breathe technology. It’s just part of our DNA. We're a systems integrator that creates custom audiovisual, unified collaboration, and digital media solutions to improve how people work and communicate. We call it Human Impact – placing the intended outcome at the center of everything we do. Our technical experts partner with architects, builders, facility, and IT managers to design systems used by organizations in every industry and of every size – from 60,000 seat stadiums to small meeting rooms. It’s our goal to deliver easy to operate, simple to maintain and ROI-focused solutions that result in human impact -- technology that works for people, not the other way around.
AVI Systems' Atlanta, GA office is looking for a self-motivated, detail-oriented individual to join our team as the Warehouse Coordinator.
Shipping & Receiving:
- Sign for deliveries
- Open packages/packing slips; verify contents against open purchase orders; mark packing slips accordingly; place accordingly.
- Update BOM’s with receipt date, SN’s, location.
- Match packing slips to PO and submit to AP for processing.
- Upon receipt of outgoing packing slip, pack and ship equipment to vendors and/or customers.
- Organize project inventory and prepare for out of town shipments.
- Maintain orderliness of Bench Stock, Surplus and demo inventories in the warehouse; advise Purchasing if items appear to be lower than their normal minimum quantities.
- Maintain AIMS (Avyve inventory management system) by performing weekly cycle counts and processing recommended replenishments.
- Supply technicians with needed supplies from bench stock; document and update BOM’s accordingly
- Receive returns from technicians; document and update AIMS accordingly.
- Test display monitors upon delivery to insure proper functioning – inspect for damage.
- Courier equipment and bench stock daily to project job sites.
- Courier Home Depot purchases to job sites as needed.
- Coordinate and perform project tub returns and process into AIMS.
- Work with other AVI offices to coordinate inventory needs on projects.
Our customers consider us an active partner in their planning and strategy, as we are on the cutting edge of where the market is headed. We are able to attract and retain the best talent by leveraging our employee-owned (ESOP) environment as co-owners. If you want to participate in a company as a co-owner (AVI is 100% employee-owned!), join a team that lives and breathes by its values, and take on a new challenge in an ever-changing market, then apply now!
AVI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.