Summary: The world's largest audiovisual technology event, InfoComm, takes place in Orlando, Florida, June 14-16, at the Orlando Convention Center. Register HERE
As the largest global AV/UC systems integrator, AVI Systems will exhibit at InfoComm 2023 with a wide range of innovative solutions designed for the modern workplace, education, government, manufacturing, and healthcare organizations. Here are all the details.
Visit AVI Systems in Booth 2151
This year, our booth will feature AVI’s latest Velocity Signature meeting room solutions designed to meet Microsoft Teams Room specifications. This solution is easy to use and manage, and it provides a high-quality audio and visual experience for all meeting participants. See it in action on a Jupiter 105-inch display and custom furniture from LeGrand AV.
You can also learn more about our:
- Robust suite of Managed Services that can help you optimize your AV/UC technology investments. These services include installation, maintenance, support, and upgrades.
- AVI Vision offering that includes an enterprise program management dashboard, access to Service Now support, remote monitoring, and other digital tools designed to deliver more transparency to your AV estate.
- Custom Experience Center solutions and Executive Broadcast capabilities. Our new CXC solution includes story-telling software from T1V – all folded into a moderately priced system for organizations on a budget. New Executive Broadcast solutions allow organizations to host hybrid events that look like branded production TV programs.
See our Immersive eSports Live Demonstration in Booth 4033
In addition to our booth, AVI Systems will participate in the first-ever InfoComm | AVI Esports Live demonstration on the show floor. This experience will showcase the latest technology for collegiate-level esports programs, including high-performance displays, audio systems, and networking infrastructure.
Four technology stages will showcase proven designs that produce the high-impact experience that collegiate esports teams want. And you’ll have the chance to watch champion-level collegiate teams battle it out in a Rocket League gaming tournament – live.
As part of the event, Brad Sousa, AVI’s Chief Technology Officer, will talk about how esports can:
- Connect colleges and universities to underserved students
- Create opportunities for previously ignored students
- Promote competitive equality between D1 and private schools
- Close the gender gap in collegiate sports
Visit the GPA Global Lounge in the Signature 1 Meeting Room at Rosen Center
Did you know AVI Systems is the largest shareholder in GPA – the global entity comprised of 29 regional business units serving clients in 170 cities around the world?
Visit the GPA Global Lounge to learn how GPA delivers, deploys, and manages AV/UC solutions for global enterprise organizations. When you work with the GPA team, you get:
- A single point of contact Enterprise Delivery Team managing AV estate needs
- Standard methodologies and operational delivery structures
- Consistency and reliability for offices around the world
You can also book one of the GPA Lounge’s private meeting spaces in advance if you need a spot to hold a business conversation.
Learn more about AVI Systems
AVI Systems delivers solutions that accelerate decision-making, improve human interactions and create immersive digital experiences. If you’re at InfoComm 2023, we’d welcome the chance to meet you. You can also learn more about us at avisystems.com.